In this video I have just try to explain that why almost all the spiritual cities of India are situated on the bank specially right of the holy Indian rivers? All the ancient architecture of India is based on scientific facts, specially temples a spiritual places across the river. The yoga and meditation are the ornament of a life and our Rishis and Maharishis always give preference to do yoga and meditation early in morning across the river. The reason of it is because the water flow in stream line without any disturbance (Comparatively to day time) in the early morning.
Our ancestor were very scientific, they were aware about the natural and supernatural forces (different type of fields). The astronomy was very advance and they were also aware about the radiation of different planet because of that they suggested some stone to wear by the person according to astrology, means a complete knowledge about the materials and radiation of a particular planet.
So by using an analogy I have just try to understand what happens when we do yoga and meditation across the river in early morning near to stream flow of water.
I found an analogy between stream flow of water effects on human body and Biot-Savart’s Law which was developed in 1820 for the study of magnetic field across the current carrying conductor. How the strength of the current, length, distance and angle play the role to determine the magnetic field value at any point. Here one thing is very important that current is in steady state and the direction of the magnetic field across the wire which one can find out by using the right hand rule. This magnetic field and force feel by the same source by which this field is produced or by the material which can produce the magnetic field.
It is very interesting the Jean Baptiste Biot was an astronomer and he was aware about the Indian astronomy through the “Surya Siddhanta” in which astronomy was discussed completely by the Indian.
So after making this analogy, my purpose was to explain positive change in the physical body because body have 2/3 portion of water, where water molecules are in polar form. So, I think that the stream water flow field try to align the water molecule charge in a particular direction like in the magnetic materials the external magnetic material interact with the atomic dipole. Hence a polarization of the electric charge in body create the potential difference which further support to the high current in the body means high energy level of a person.
Disclaimer: These are my personal points just on analogy based not to hurt any person or culture at any angle. Just an effort to understand the science with latest scientific facts. Please ignore if you find any discrepancy at any point or please give your remarks so I can improve that point from the angle of science.
1. Technology in Education its Merits and Demerits in Indian Teaching Perspective https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrkrVbusNFw
2. Biot-Savart’s Law Vs Spirituality near Stream Flow of Water an Analogy
3. How to find the Magnetic Field by using Maxwell’s Equation
4. What after the ZERO in Mathematics and Physics is Important? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlpP368fPo8
5. How to be more confident in any subject of your study? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydgbeaZ3_FA
6. How Quantum Physics and State of Mind Effects your Physical World
7. How to Understand Atomic Dipole Moment Concept
8. Space Quantization and Atomic Dipole Moment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZWAR1Fjkmo
9. How to observe Hall Voltage in the Physics Lab by using Hall Effect Experiment https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlC9oaoP5iQ
10. How to understand Hall Volatage, Hall Electric Field in Hall Effect
11. Particle in a One Dimensional Box |Quantum Mechanics Engineering Physics| https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3UPMWDSBLEw
12. Basics of Semiconductor LASER |part-2
13. Basics of SemiConductor LASER |Part-1
14. How to find Magnetic Force between Two Infinite Parallel Conductors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JS2f0l7qZPo
15. How to find magnetic force on a current carrying conductor https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rtg4r6uVlcs
16. How to study Cyclotron for class 12 physics part-4 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r6luj3mkIw
17. How to study Cyclotron for class 12 physics part-3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKLUjAFxyig