Welcome to Engineering Physics
Engineering Physics is one of the first-year subjects in Engineering & technology institutions. The curriculum of the course depends on the utilization of extraordinary branches of engineering.
The function of the difficulty is to make conscious students about the real-life packages of Physics and its concept in engineering. it is true that each one topic of a chapter is not without delay beneficial inside the route however for making one concept clear and useful a few different assisting and related subjects knowledge are important.
On this route, I will offer the fundamental and essential concepts of physics. To apprehend any topic we want some different physical standards too. I called them Supporting Physical Concepts (SPCs), these standards are the key controller to recognize any difficult trouble or subject matter. So the learner receives approximately any topic or that importance, it now not only creates the interest but additionally includes the students within the creation of improvements.
In this course, we will cover:
- Optical Fibre
- Special Theory of Relativity
- Quantum Mechanics
- Magnetic Materials
Main Features of the Course
Each chapter includes quizzes, primarily based on actual/false, single choice and/or multiple-choice based goal questions. Quizzes help to the learner to decide the expertise. In some instances, PDF notes additionally supplied so they let you revise the subjects, handwritten notes also available. Not simplest quizzes but experiments related to the relevant topics are introduced along with viva questions.
Why Engineering Physics Course?
- This course for first-year engineering students.
- Cover all major chapters for all Universities/Institutes syllabus
- Basic fundamentals along with the latest developments
- The practice of understanding the course content in brief with Numerical Problems.
- A solution of the sample question paper.
- Demonstration of the related experiments and related viva questions.
It is free, no registration fee required.
For doubt and any other problems
Weekly online interaction is possible for any doubt and problem. Read About Me.
Total Internal reflection of light ray inside the core of an optical fiber is the only way by transmitting the signal. How it happens and what is the condition for that. Just check here..
- Scalar and Vector Fields
- Gradient, Del and Curl Operators
- Gauss-Divergence Theorem and its Physical Interpretation
- Stokes’ Theorem
- Differential Form of Gauss’s Law
- Differential form of Faraday’s Law
- Differential Form of Ampere’s Law
- Continuity Equation
- Maxwell’s Equations
- Electromagnetic Wave Equations
Electronic Properties of Solids