Michelson- Morley experiment Solution of Aether Medium
Michelson Morley experiment
(Main topic starts after 9:00 minutes, and watch at 33:00 minutes by simulation)
In this video lecture i have started with some basic concepts which are required to understand the topic, whom I says supporting physical concepts by which one can understand the topics very easily. If you are looking a depth knowledge of the Michelson Morley experiment then you have to watch this video up to the end where I have used simulation to explain why we rotate the interferometer?
The main points Included here
all points which I have included here, those are:
1. what is aether medium thats properties
2. how velocity of light changes once c-v and then c+v, what is the reason of it?
3. why we keep semisilvered glass plate at 45 degree?
4. How we observe a reflected and transperent light beam from a monochromatic source?
5. detail explaination about the experiment and related theoretical concepts
6. How to find path difference?
7. what is relation between time difference and path difference also with phase difference?
8. How one can find out the time difference?
9. Why we rotate interferometer and what happens then after?
10. Does path difference remain same after rotation of the interferometer or varies?
11. How fringes shift ?
12. How one can conclude if the fringes shift aether medium exist or not?
There are so many questions and solutions of their here in this video lecture.
- Properties of optical fibers 2019-02-14T14:27:22+05:30
- What is Total Internal Reflection (TIR)? 2019-02-14T13:56:37+05:30
- Important Features of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) 2019-02-09T16:13:24+05:30
- Keywords Role in Academic Research 2018-12-16T13:34:44+05:30