http://www.dalelast.com.au/piskodrele/firyue/2483 1. What is http://www.cilentoescursioni.it/?kiskwa=il-sito-piu-affidabile-per-fare-azioni-binarie&eb2=32 Light Emitting Diode (LED)?
2. How it is different from Si/Ge diode?
3. How LED works?
4. In photoelectric effect, a suitable frequency of photon falls on electron in atom and ejects the electron. In LED when electron hole recombination takes place a photon emits. How do you see these two phenomenon?
la isla del hombre solo 5. Why do you put equal two different energies like eV and hv, what is the condition for that.
enter 6. Which material we use in LED?
jenter som er singel 7. How photons emit from the LED and from which section of the LED?
get link 8. How do you explain the working of LED by using the energy band diagram in forward biasing?
follow site 9. What happens when you provide the forward bias to the LED in terms of conduction band & valence band in the depletion region?
10. Why do not LED starts to glow immediately when you provide the forwarding bias to that?
olanzapine 400 mg 11. Explain the concept of stopping potential in semiconductor diode V-I Characteristics?
hydrochlorothiazide 12.5mg capsules side effects 12. Why does Blue color LED stopping potential is greater than the Red color LED?
voltaren usa price calculator 13. Can we achieve the population inversion process in LED’s too? if yes what is the condition for that? if no then why?
14. What symbol we use for the Light Emitting Diode?
15. What information we get from the Planck’s Constant, and how one can say that radiation is in discrete form of energy?
Sources/Information Required to Explain/Understand the Experiment :
1. Working of p-n Junction diode
2. Depletion region Concept/Idea along with potential barrier for Si/Ge
3. Semiconductor Material name that show the optical property
4. Mainly energy band diagram of p-n junction diode and how electron transit from n to p side in depletion region in case of forward biasing.
5. Basic idea of electrical and radiation energy, so can understand why they keep equal two different energy.