Experiments are the foundation of discipline in science. In general, science includes various subjects but mainly Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Biology and Computer Science remains for the experiments in academic institutions.
In this course, graduate physics experiments are included along with viva questions. These questions are helpful to create awareness in the practical.
To do an experiment in the lab, the aim is the first parameter which should be clear to one who is going to perform that action in the lab. What are the apparatus and formula to determine the value of a physical quantity is the second point? Then after what are the parameters which you will measure here, so they are arranged in a tabular form. Here, the unit of the measurable quantity matters.
Demonstration of the experiment.
- How to Determine Planck’s Constant
- Diffraction Grating Experiment
- Magnetic Susceptibility of FeCl3 Solution by Quinke’s Method
- Susceptibility Calculation by Quinke’s Method: Theory
- Hall Effect Experiment
- How to Find Ionization Potential of Mercury
- Earth’s Magnetic Field Component Online Calculation
- e/m Thomson Method Experiment