- Scalar and Vector Fields
- Gradient, Del and Curl Operators
- Gauss-Divergence Theorem and its Physical Interpretation
- Stokes’ Theorem
- Differential Form of Gauss’s Law
- Differential form of Faraday’s Law
- Differential Form of Ampere’s Law
- Continuity Equation
- Maxwell’s Equations
- Electromagnetic Wave Equations
Electronic Properties of Solids
Stokes’ Theorem is associated with the curl of vector field. This provide a relationship between the closed path integral and the open surface integral. This open surface integral is bounded by the closed path.
To understand its physical and geometrical interpretation and meaning of the mathematical notation in terms of the physics, see here.Stokes’ Theorem in engineering Physics used for conceptual purpose which further uses to convert the basic integral laws of electrodynamics in differential forms.
Comments are closed.