New Class in New School
Are you joining a new School/College or a new class in the same School / College / University / Institute? Also, you are planning to score good marks and knowledge, then these points will be helpful you to scoring good marks along with good knowledge.
- First of all they have poor quality paper note book
- They make some drawing or highlight the printed portion or make their self some pictures/ boxes / cartoon/flowers/pic of the teacher, etc. on the notebook page and specially where they have to note down the current lecture.
- They don’t note down everything on the note book, they write whatever they listen partially, incomplete sentences. Interestingly they make big mistake to draw the pictures from the board. They miss many points in the picture like they will write different notation or symbols, on axis or into the text.
- They write only that things when they are in awareness, and that too in non-sequential form.
- They feel lazy and remain sleepy in classroom
- They keep focus on how to attract others by useless discussion, don’t give importance to group discussion about the course subject.
- They either sit in the corner near to wall or at the second last or in last rows in between of other students.
- They don’t keep text book with them, and try to complete all the other classwork in to a single notebook.
Solution and suggestions
On the other hand, students who score good marks, how they remain different from the others, what are their qualities? What they do from the day one in classroom? There are some points which I have mentioned below, I know these are not limited but might be helpful to someone who want to score good with best knowledge.
- Best students/scorer keep faith in their teachers and feel excite in his/her presence, so no question about the laziness in this case.
- Second they listen their teachers very carefully and as a result when they note down the material in their notebook chance is negligible for any typo error.
- They write and make figures very neatly and clearly. In addition to maintain the notebook quality, they also highlight the main part or main concept and formula of the topic by the color pens.They highlight the headings or use different color pen for this purpose.
- These students frequently check their knowledge and understanding by asking the question to teacher and by solving the unsolved problems, they take participation in subject specific quiz competitions frequently and prefer to interact about the specific subject and on related subjects.
- They use good quality paper notebook and keep text books with in bag.
- They don’t make pictures or cartoon in their class notebook and specially in to the classroom lecture.
- They keep their self always energetic.
- And most important they believe in him/her self.
Limitations of above sentences
- Properties of optical fibers 2019-02-14T14:27:22+05:30
- What is Total Internal Reflection (TIR)? 2019-02-14T13:56:37+05:30
- Important Features of Intellectual Property Rights (IPRs) 2019-02-09T16:13:24+05:30
- Keywords Role in Academic Research 2018-12-16T13:34:44+05:30